Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MEET LACEY
wife of a cute fella, mama to a sweet girl, creator of all things cute, consumer of too much caffeine & lover of a good bargain
POPULAR POSTS
-
Giveaways Feb. 20-24th, 2012! If you're here from Pinterest, Welcome! I hope you'll take a look around and follow along! Tha...
-
I realized the other day that it's been a while since I shared some of my journaling with you folks! So here are a few ;) Dear Journal: ...
-
I was recently sent a neck travel pillow & strap covers from Lou Bugs Boutique to review. Now clearly, I am not a little one so I ca...
-
SpRiNg fLiNg with my Sitstas! It's giveaway time! I have a few Easter goods to giveaway to get your house prepped for Spring! The little...
-
I promised a "Because I Love You" giveaway & am finally getting a chance to post it! Life took over for a bit, but I'm go...
-
* all of the photos in this post are links, click them to go to the item or shop Julie was one of the first lovely people to sponsor m...
-
It's time for a little sponsor love :) Julie from Julie the Fish designs Julie is a sweetheart with one gorgeous Etsy shop! Below is a ...
-
Today I am teaming up with Shabby Apple for a fabulous $50 gift card giveaway! Gift card giveaways are the best because you can choose wh...
-
[It's the kind of ending you don't really want to see] WG and I broke up. What an opening line, eh? It was just time. The happiness...
-
Suddenly I'm 5 again. I'm sitting under my grandparents kitchen table listening to the adults talk about life. & I'm not...




Awww i miss you too. haha jk!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you are soo brave to post that! I wish I had your spunk when I was your age! You are gonna go places.
ReplyDeleteSuz
im sooo there!!!
ReplyDeletewell tell him girl!!! don't let him get away!!!
ReplyDeleteaaw sucks wen we miss someone...
ReplyDeletewe always need to find something to do.
-cris
Aw, my love, I'm sending you a hug :)
ReplyDeleteyou do? email me. lets talk it out. =)
ReplyDelete:-/
ReplyDelete{{{you}}}
ReplyDeletegot you on my mind sweet pea.
lean.
lean on me/us.
xo
gets better in time
ReplyDelete