Our beach vacation has come and gone and boy, am I missing this view right about now...
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MEET LACEY
wife of a cute fella, mama to a sweet girl, creator of all things cute, consumer of too much caffeine & lover of a good bargain





[MR surprised me at lunch with a fancy beach drink and a massage with my sunscreen application. I. Love. Him.]
[beach reads are the best]



look at you two being all cute and stuff. i love it and i'm super duper jealous of your little mini vacay!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I have family in Florida, but haven't been in about five years. I miss it/them.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two had such a good time :) Cute post!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures....love the coozies!!!! Hahahaha...
ReplyDeleteCutest couple in the world!! Love the pics. I am dying to go to the beach sooo badly. Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the view!!! Absolutely gorgeous! And the drinks look yummy!
ReplyDeleteWe're beach bound in September.. I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!
ReplyDeleteaw that is so cute. i'm so happy you two are still going strong. you two are adorable together.
ReplyDelete