Top 10 things I learned in 2008
10) Keeping in touch with friends is HARD and takes work... but it's so worth it.
9) Age is just a number. It means absolutely nothing to me.
8) You should always know who you are and who you want to be, but never stop growing and changing.
7) Relationships are confusing, but I think it'll all be worth it someday.
6) Babies are such blessings.
5) Sometimes... it's best to just jump off the edge. You can only play it safe for so long.
4) Smiling is just easier than explaining a frown.
3) There are very few guarantees in life... but I'm keeping the hope alive that there are those few.
2) The best things in life a free... but money is cool too.
1) I still like who I am and who I am becoming. I don't care how much I confuse myself or others. I think I'm doing the right thing.
Here's hoping 2009 is an AMAZING year!