Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Worker Bee

Wordful Wednesday: Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go
with Angie @ 7 Clown Circus

I've been too busy to take any cute pictures, y'all! I'm trying to get orders done and re-stock the shop... THEN I'll continue down my gypsy road and add some of that goodness to my shop! These are a few things I was working on before I got a slew of orders and found out about the article! They will make their way into the shop eventually!((Ear warmer/head wrap, tea towel, monogram pacifier clips, monogram bows)) Alright, seriously... I've gotta go work!


Have a lovely Wednesday!


Love your face,
Lacey



5 love notes:

  1. Monogram pacifier clips? Now THAT is a super idea. I also love the tea towel...the color combination.

    Happy Wordful Wednesday. My entry today is one part cats, and other goodie tidbits from an alphabet challenge. Won't you stop by and say hi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the ear warmer/head wrap! I saw that Whitney had one on in last weeks episode of "The City." It's mindless reality tv but I still watch. Anyway, I wanted to find one immediately. Let me know when you get those on yor shop because I serioulsy want one, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so super cute! I love the tea towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. monogrammed pacifier clips?!?! oh, I wish I were a baby!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see your stuff, I wish I was you. You are so super creative! Get that crap in the shop so I can spend some money. I'll be clearing up space in my apartment until then

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!