Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Home Friend & The Date

I got to talk to my best friend for at least an hour tonight. Sometimes that's all I need to bring me back to me. Do you have a friend like that? I can hear her voice and it's like, Bam... I'm the girl I used to be. I'll sleep a little better and smile a little more after I talk to her. She's family to me. She feels like home. That's nice. I'm lucky to have that!


We caught up on the going-on's in one another's lives. She sent me a picture of the headboard she just re-did(You have no idea. I was like a proud Mom!) & I sent her a picture of the guy I met at the wedding. We are girls that way, ya know? I'm going to stop and see her on the way to hang out with the wedding guy this Wednesday. Eeek! I'm nervous! I'm not gonna go giving this guy a blog alias or anything just yet... I don't know him well enough! I wouldn't even know where to go with that! & I already got 2 emails asking me to post pics!(You guys are fast!) Haha! I can't do that yet. I'd have to pixel out his face!

Anyway, I'm nervous! Crawling out of a 5 year relationship and easing into dating is no piece of cake.

Advice? Thoughts?

I'm happy to see my bestie too! :) YAY! It's been too long again!

7 love notes:

  1. I had to laugh. Hopefully you and "MacDougal" will have better chemistry than T and Charlotte did. ;) Actually, I didn't think they were ALL that bad together though.... Have fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad his name isn't MacDougal...MacDougal....yuck
    A) Takes too damn long to type/write
    B) It's one of those words that sounds like you have a mouth full of puffy cereal
    C) It's not nearly as cool as his real last name.
    D) Lacey MacDougal. Yea...

    Ultimately, this resemblance thing is creeping me out! Can't wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before, you look just like Charlotte. wouldn't it be nice if the wedding guy had Trey's money LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just found your blog alias! Ha ha. I'm excited for you. Nothing fuels the soul like a new love interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, wedding guy! Sounds promising... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, you DO look like Charlotte. I have always thought that you reminded me of someone, but I couldnt put my finger on who.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trey looks cute and oh so mature!:) Cant wait to hear more of this!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!