Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas mail

Since our Christmas cards have hit the mail and are on there way to family across the land,
I guess I can go ahead and share them with y'all :)


Here are the pictures, since they're itty bitties on the card!

[mr. looks so cute in this one. i love that smile!]

[It was so cold and windy, piling on top of him seemed like the thing to do.]
[this one looks completely staged, but was actually us sneaking smooches between pictures]

Have you posted your Christmas cards? Leave me a link!

15 love notes:

  1. So cute! I love the pictures you chose for your card. And thank you for sharing so I didn't feel all weird sending out photo cards of me, my boyfriend and our dog for Christmas! :)

    Ours haven't reached all their recipients yet, but I'll post them when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are beyond adorable. Love the pics and the card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Yall are such a gorgeous couple!
    I didn't get around to the whole Christmas card thing...that's my tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! You guys look so happy! Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! so adorable :) merry christmas, lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are absolutely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I posted ours but I will do it again with our x-mas letter soon:-) Super cute dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they're so cute! I love the wooden building in the background, although you two are great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ya'lls Christmas card. You and your Mr make a great couple. Ya'll are very cute. Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are beyond adorable together! LOVE your card ... we didn't get a chance to make Christmas cards this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards came out sooo cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I dig the boots! :)

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!