1. (This IS the loneliest number)I have a scar on my jaw that looks like a cute little dimple
2. I'm often caught standing like a flamingo... I don't know why. I suppose I find it comfortable?
3. I make a kickass bbq chicken pizza
4. My group of friend in high school was called "The Nine"... it was pretty ridiculous and I kind of hated it.
5. If I can't sleep, I get out of bed and make something. Last night I made a pillow.
6. I love when my nieces and nephew smile at me... there is no better feeling.
7. I am VERY particular about lunch meat. I hate when it's even the slightest bit slimey.(You know what I'm talking about?) I sometimes buy a whole turkey breast, cook it myself and shred it.
8. I like animals, but am not sure I ever want one of my own.
9. My all-time favorite color is purple.
10. Yes, I live in Louisiana. No, I don't have a country accent.
11. I'm a Christian. I say to each his own, and that all that's important is that you believe in SOMETHING. It's important to me that I marry someone who feels the same way I do though.
12. I'm a glass half full kinda gal.
13. Speaking of glasses...I like mine filled with sweet tea.
14. Family is #1. Always, always, always.
15. I would choose a smoothie over a steak ANY DAY.
16. I often crack a joke or make a reference to someone and then walk away and wonder if they think I'm crazy because they likely didn't get it.
17. I can paint a picture better than I can draw one.
18. I can do a wicked chinese head stand
19. I don't have a good relationship with my father, but I still think about him. I don't expect that situation to ever be rectified. I do wonder if I should go see him, just to be able to let it go and forgive.
20. I love you for reading this.
21. I want to be asleep right now.
22. People always say I'm photogenic... (Whether that means I look better in pictures or that I just take nice pictures...I don't know!?)
23. I dream of my own house just about daily.
24. I'm craving a trip back to New York.
25. I sometimes speak to my nieces and nephews in a british accent to confuse them/make them giggle. I'm pretty sure they think I'm nuts.
I never tag because I'm too lazy... but I sure would like to read someone elses! Let me know if you do it and I will come check it out! :)