Saturday, February 14, 2009

L.O.- L.O.- L.O.- L.O.V.E.

LOVE Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all!
I hope everyone is having a lovely day and that you have a romantical evening. Me? I spent my day romancing a diet coke because I got 2 hours of sleep last night(i didn't knock hard enough on that wood, apparently) and had to work all day today. Until then, I'm going to have dinner with my crazy Grandma & then come home and treat myself to a bubble bath and ice cream :) Happy V-day to me!
P.S. Have I told you lately that I love you? Cause I so do. You guys are Grrrrreeatt!

6 love notes:

  1. Oh, I love me my diet Coke. Its like heroin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day!

    Couldn't survive a day without the love of my life either...diet coke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy valentine to you and your boy, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up... ha ha ha. :)

    My love is for regular coke... I am so addicted. :)

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!