Saturday, March 27, 2010

Book Love Club Update

Hey Y'all!

If you left a comment saying you wanted to join the Book Love Club,
but did not receive an email from me asking for your info,
Please email me (laceyinloveblog@yahoo(dot)com)
your mailing address so I can get us all matched up in groups!
I'm planning to have us all mail our books to by the 10th.
& I'd like to have the groups put together and send you your Book Buddy's address by the 1st!
So if there are any last minute jump ins, now's your chance! Make your move before the 1st!

I picked out my book tonight!
So excited to get it all rolling!
& remember when you pick out your book, don't read it if you haven't already!
You will be the last person in your group to read the book you've purchased,
so that by the time it gets back to you it's filled with little bits of love from the people who read it before you!

I'm also recommending you don't pick out anything ridiculously lengthy or heavy!
We only have 1 month to read each book & not everyone has the time to read everyday... but ya know, you want them to be able to finish it! :)
We also want to make sure we're not paying the same for shipping that we would if we just went out and bought the book... cause that kind of defeats the purpose!

Happy Sunday to you!
It's gorgeous here! Hope it is there too!

6 love notes:

  1. Heyyyy,
    I wanna play!

    sassafrasanne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed the book club thing... I want to play!!

    rayray.mcphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love book clubs!! hope you are having a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you may have emailed me and I deleted it accidentally....hebbaward@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to join if its not too late

    finch.annie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!