Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Book Love Club Members, READ ME :)


Hey Y'all!
It is much easier to reach you all through blog posts than emails, so I hope you're reading today!
I need feedback!

I realized a few days ago that one month may be too short of an amount of time to keep each book.
When I shipped my book off to my buddy, it came to me...
It's going to take 3-4 days to get there & then it is going to take 3-4 days for her to send it off to her buddy. Shipping alone is taking a week out of our month to read the book... & then what about the effort it takes to get to the post office? That alone is hard on most of us.

Would you guys prefer to keep each book 2 months instead?
This would give us all a little cush time incase things come up in our lives that prohibit us from devouring our books like we might want.

Please leave me some feedback on this!
Majority rules.


15 love notes:

  1. 2 months might be easier, but you may have to remind us all when it's time to resend... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed the first email about all the details.. am I too late to join? My vote is 6 weeks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it at 1 month!
    I think 2 months is too long, we're probably not sending Tolstoy to each other, so 3 weeks should really be plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 months could work but it seems a little long...6 weeks maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tagged you for an award :) That picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a busy working mom of two boys under 3 I vote 2 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my love. i vote 2 or more.
    i had to send mine off to germany and i was two days late so i am sure she wont get it right away. :(

    got your FB message. will email you back tomorrow. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also vote 2 months! Good thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two months!....especially with the summer months coming, I'll need more time to properly give a book some lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think the 6 week point woudl be better.. that gives people a little extra time if needed. if we do 2 months, people will end up forgetting and it wont last as long

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't really matter to me either way, I'm a quick read...however, I do tend to run late with things, so for the benefit of my group, 6 weeks-2 months may be better:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think we need more time too, cause simply lIfe catches up to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think 6 weeks or so would be best. I am mailing from Germany and it takes an extra day or so!! I can read fast but right now I am up for a promotion board which means I need to study!!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!