Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I'm in Love...

WITH HOCKEY
I know... who knew? It shocks me as well. My cute boyfriend and I are having a date night at home tonight. We'll cook something yummy, have drinks & eat dessert while watching the Flyers game. I even made myself a Flyers tee to root them on :)

WITH FRIZZ EASE DREAM CURLS

Please ignore the totally awkward angle here. My head looks funny, right? I look like one of those creepy Bratz dolls... but, my hair looks good, no? All I did was spray some Dream Curls in it after I hopped out of the shower, fluffled it up with my fingers a bit and slept on it. Then I respritzed it in the AM & voila! Sweet beachy waves. Speaking of the AM... I snapped this particular picture at 7am, hence the lack of enthusiasm on my face.

WITH THESE SWEET BUD VASES

It's from Urban and it's adooorrrable. It would be perfect on a kitchen window sill holding garden flowers... or even pretty ditch weeds :)

WITH A FEW DAYS AWAY WITH THE MR. & HIS FAM

We're leaving for the beach tomorrow...
[please cross your fingers that the oil stays away... there are already reports of balls of tar washing on shore. ICK]
but don't worry, I've lined up some lovely ladies to entertain you around these parts while I'm gone! & You better believe I'm in love with them! You'll have to pop back in over the next couple of days to see who will be gracing this place with their presence :)

I'll be back at the end of next week! See you then!


As always, this post is brought to you by

The It's Friday, I'm In Love Series
B is for Brownie, Breathe & Believe

9 love notes:

  1. looove your hair, looks great!! have a lovely time sweetie, enjoy!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. I think I am going to have to try that stuff!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great, and yay for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart John Frieda, and without him I would be nappy headed!
    That's never the fashion right?
    Every time I see you in my reader, I sing out loud, Lacey's in Love, Lacey's in Love.
    An answered prayer, and voodoo spells galore darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have naturally curly hair??

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh your hair looks GORGEOUS!!! LOve it!!!!! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! I have super thick hair and I don't like frizzies to make my hair look thicker than it already is. :/

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree about the FrizzEase Dream Curls, I use it and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!