Tuesday, October 19, 2010

& They're Off

The MR. & I got home from our weekend away, took a deep breath and began to pack
for our next adventure.
First thing in the morning we'll be on a plane to Chicago to explore,
spend time with his family & attend a wedding!

Don't worry... I won't leave you hanging all lonely over here...
I have a couple of guests who will be occupying my space while I'm away!

Meghan, Melissa, Kenli & Summer B.

I'll be seeing you soon... with pictures & stories, I'm sure! :)
xo

7 love notes:

  1. Thanks for leaving us in good company! Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the change to guest post! Hope you have the greatest time in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an AMAZING time, Lace!!! Can't wait to see some pictures from your adventure in the windy city!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya Lace and hope ya have a great time with MR! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!