Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekends are for learnin' y'all

Things I learned this weekend:
- Sometimes pizza and beer are just better than any fancy schmancy gourmet meal you'll ever have.
- I have a knack for losing gold cardigans.  It hurts my heart... which goes pitter patter for gold cardigans.
- French fries, coke & a bubble bath do a hangover good.
{not necessarily at the same time!}

- 4:30am is just too late/early for an old lady like me to be going to bed.

- 9am is apparently NOT too early for an old lady like me to go to bed the following night.

- Fergie is a very masculine woman & The Black Eyed Peas are lacking.

- My boyfriend is a major dream boat.  Maybe I've known that all along ;)





10 love notes:

  1. I'm on my 3rd gold cardigan.

    I lost the first and the second got a ginormous hole in the shoulder. Glad there's someone out there who feels my pain and longing for gold cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does one buy a gold cardigan? I might need one to wear for Mardi Gras when we come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pizza and beer is just about the ideal date night for me.

    Maybe your gold cardigan will find you again! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that nail polish! I would take pizza and beer over any fancy meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the BEP's in concert.. I just don't think they do 'live' very well.. hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. pizza and beer is always a better combo than gourmet. in my opinion, at least.

    french fries and coke are a good hangover cure, for sure!

    & the black eyed peas.. god. they were horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm makes me feel like I must buy a gold cardi very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beer pizza and wings love.. you can't forget the wings! glad to hear you had a good weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( another gold cardigan down?? I'll keep my eyes open for one! Can't wait for next weeks date!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!