Monday, May 9, 2011

A bachelorette Weekend for A

This weekend we celebrated A's bachelorette-hood ending with a trip to the beach!
The weather couldn't have been more beautiful & the water couldn't have been more crystal clear.
night one fun at a tiki bar

Embarrassing the bride by getting her on stage with the cheese-tastic cover band is a must

Favor Table! Ring pops, hair pins, straws with umbrellas for drinks, & bridesmaids pins in the "before" bags and water, cheeze its & aspirin in the "after bags :)
Dolled up for night two
Lovin' on the bride

It was a great trip, but a little stressful to get going!
Glad to be back home and ready to get back into my normal swing of things... no more planning for me!
My Maid of Honor duties are ALMOST over! 

Now I can officially start looking forward to my beach vacay with MR & his family!
It's within reach & I'm oh so ready!


10 love notes:

  1. Looks like you girls had a great time! Love the beach photo! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend!! You girlies look gorgeous in your party frocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect weekend. Glad it worked out so well xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are gorgeous! as all your gfs are!! what a great time and what an amazing job you did! :)

    beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such girly-fun! I had a bachelorette party for my college roommate this past weekend too... wedding season is coming! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!!
    Loving bride-to-be's hot pink heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo cute! I'm getting married in July, so this post got me really excited for my bachelorette party!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!