Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunny Florida

Our beach vacation has come and gone and boy, am I missing this view right about now...


A few more photos for your viewing pleasure:


[white sand, tanned backs and cheese grins]


[oh, yes we did. we told the airbrush guy we wanted these to be mega embarrassing & he totally delivered. the opposite side is our names & such. the tackier the better, i always say.]

[he's a little bit dreamy, isn't he? that's moi in the reflection :)]

[hot-n-heavy][MR surprised me at lunch with a fancy beach drink and a massage with my sunscreen application. I. Love. Him.] [beach reads are the best]
[the end]

9 love notes:

  1. look at you two being all cute and stuff. i love it and i'm super duper jealous of your little mini vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I have family in Florida, but haven't been in about five years. I miss it/them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two had such a good time :) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pictures....love the coozies!!!! Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest couple in the world!! Love the pics. I am dying to go to the beach sooo badly. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the view!!! Absolutely gorgeous! And the drinks look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're beach bound in September.. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw that is so cute. i'm so happy you two are still going strong. you two are adorable together.

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!