Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Photo Challenge

It's time to reaquaint myself with the blog world.  
I've been slacking ever since I settled into my happiness with MR. That disturbs me on so many levels.  Can I only blog when I'm not truly happy?  When I'm unsettled?  When I'm confused?  Must fix this!  I can be happy and blog! I can!


So here I am! Diving in head first and challenging myself to post every single day for 30 days. That's right suckas, I'm doing my very fist photo challenge!

[photochallenge%255B3%255D.jpg]



via Jenni of Story of my Life

I am demanding that I post my photo of the day & something that's on my brain or in my heartas well.  I'm ready to be back here on a regular basis!  So, let's do this. 
No, seriously... who's joining me?
Day 1: Self Portrait
 The morning light made my skin look all glowy and porceline like!  I'm not against it!  However, in real life... it's much more freckled :)


4 love notes:

  1. Yay! So glad you are happy and so so glad you are going to blog more.. We heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am super excited to see you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're back! I'm playing along too. Thanks for posting the prompt.

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!