Monday, November 7, 2011

Go on with your good self...




Good morning, y'all!
I wanted to pop in bright and early to spread the word about an event Nikki is holding over at her blog 
Everything Under the Moon!

Nikki says:
"From November 13th - November 19th, I challenge all of blogdom to complete just ONE random act of kindness (or more if you like). Do one thing that you know will help someone other than yourself and blog about it.  Then on Saturday, November 19th, we will have a weekend linky party and everyone can link up there Random Act of Kindness and we can all see the good that was done in the world for just that week.  With all the pain and suffering we see everyday on a very regular basis, wouldn't it be beautiful to see a linky party filled with nothing but good?"

I will be linking up, will you?

3 love notes:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I'll go check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love it and I do believe I will link up too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I took this post to heart too. I was at the store and the lady in front of me had forgotten her wallet. So I paid for her $13 worth of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!