Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All aboard the 'Get Off Of Your Lazy Ass' train!

Heyo!  Christmas is over.  Can you believe it?  The week before Christmas I'm found spreading Christmas on everything, trying to soak it all in because it sneaks up on me faster and faster every year. Sneaky old Christmas!  I have a sweet video recap of our Christmas, but until it cooperates and uploads, let's talk loot, shall we?

What did you get for Christmas?  I got lots of great things!  I must have been a good girl this year.  That, or Santa's naughty detector is broken.  Most of the things I received, I just wanted... ya know, like those boots or the resin antlers for my wall.  Oh, or that subscription to Nylon.  And I guess I don't really NEED a new purse, coffee mug or PJs... but I wanted it all, and boy am I glad I got it!  I did get a few things that I definitely needed in my life though, such as new yoga pants, a yoga mat, some workout gear and an itunes gift card!  That's right- it's time to get my booty in gear(and also into another...YES, a-freaking-nother bridesmaids dress).  Tonight while looking for inspirational health/working out photos to plaster around my world, I came across an awesome website that will help me put that itunes gift card to work!

It's called jog.fm.  You type in how long it takes you to run a mile(or how long you'd like it to take you), hit enter and then voila!  You're given tons of songs that will keep you on pace to hit your goal.  I'm not a huge runner, but I'd like to give it an honest shot at least twice a week on the days that I don't feel like hitting the yoga mat.  Hopefully having some new songs to keep me on track will get me going!  

So, what's on my playlist?

Yes, some of it is cheese-tastic, but that's how I like my workouts.  Full of cheese.  
& If I had it my way, maybe there would be crackers too.  See why I need help getting on track? ;)

1 love notes:

  1. Nice! Thanks for sharing that! I will def be using that this upcoming year! Time to get my ass into shape!

    PS I'm Callie I've been following your blog for a while I love it :)
    callie-lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!