Thursday, March 15, 2012

In the meantime

in one word or phrase- I am only one person, but still I am one.



photo of the week- My nieces posing in matching swimsuits(available here).  They are so cute!




I'm dreaming of you- Beach days with my love.  Crawfish boils.  Down time.

music on repeat- Band of Horses, Florence & The Machine, Jack Johnson(For some reason his music always finds it's way to my ears when spring time arrives.)

gotta write it down 
"You have a choice. Stay stuck or do something about what you want."


highlight of the week- The little moments are all screaming my name this week.  Spending hours mixing snoball syrups and filling bottles with my MR, talking and laughing the whole time.  My 1 month old(today!) niece looking me in the eyes for the first time.  Whispers and giggles before bed... sometimes that cute guy of mine makes me feel like a teenager.  Lunch with Grandmother today.  She's a crazy lady with big opinions, but I am very lucky to have her.




1 love notes:

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!