Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh, Hello




1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   my nieces and nephew.  They have a way of taking care of me when I need them the most & they don't even know it    .

2.      My nephew's 5th Birthday party this Saturday    is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     Oh my word, this is tough!  I have had so many with so many different people that I am not sure it would be right to choose   .

4.  True friends are     the ones who give their honest to God opinion no matter what.  Even when your best friend tells you she thinks you going on a date with some guy you went to high school with but never really knew all that well is a bad idea at the time & then you do it anyway and fall madly in love with him... at least she was honest!  Wrong, but honest ;) .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is        seeing the people I love happy .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     Me, MR, a tiny ice chest filled with drinks, a blanket, the ipod and the beach  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is    Oh, heck.  I can celebrate with just about any type of food! Margaritas don't hurt either though  .


Sorry I have been a little distant this week.  It was a busy one & I have been battling a never ending fight with my throat and allergies. Crossing my fingers that this is the weekend that I catch some decent Z's and kick this thing for good.

4 love notes:

  1. Your answer for number 5 is lovely. Your friends are very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your good way to spend the sunny day is lovely. I want to do that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love honest people...even if they are wrong! LOL
    and margaritas--oh i can't wait for one of those again!!
    have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously whenever i make it down south be prepared for you, me and a night of margaritas!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!