Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blitch Blitch Blitch

Ugh. Today is not mine, that's for sure.

  • I woke up with an enormous desire to go back to sleep.
  • I got to work and the shop is a big freakin' wreck.
  • The embroidery machine and I are not friends today. Not even close.
  • The UPS truck is pulling up as we speak with a bunch of crap for me to unpack. I don't feel like it nor do I have the time.
  • I do have time to sit here and blitch (that's my word for blog posts where I simply bitch).
  • Boy text: What time do you get off of work today? Lacey text: 5, Why do you ask? Boy: NO RESPONSE. Grrr. Why, why, why?
  • I typed half of this with my eyes closed. Talent, right? Or something along those lines...
  • I dripped salad dressing from my wrap all over my jeans earlier. I look awesome now.
  • Did I mention I'm tired? We have a lounger that is calling my name. It's like some kind of sick joke.
  • I think I'm going to do a Q & A post tomorrow since I'm feeling sleepy. I have a few questions in my inbox I've been needing to get around to. Sorry for not being snappy, curious people!
  • Coffee? Coffee? Coffee? I need you so!

6 love notes:

  1. ahhh sweetie those days sucks! I hope yours starts to look up soon! I have a question for your Q&A, can you come to Texas and teach me your awesome sewing skills??? I'm just saying....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it's just one of those days, Lace. You'll get better after a sleep, or a hot chocolate. Sorry for what you've been through today though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those days suck, but doesnt it feel GOOD to be able to blitch about it on the blog???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog word for bitch. I may just have to borrow it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Wordful this week is all about the birds and bees...errrr, um....maybe birds and cats. Is it Superman in the sky? Come find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when someone texts you a question, you answer and ask why ....and never get a response. Annoys the hell out of me. Hope your day got better!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!