Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'd Lick That pt. 3


I'd Lick That

b/c it's dreamy

Elsie's adorable custom paintings
Custom recycled wooden signs from William Dohman on Etsy

This water color tee from Rosie Music... the colors are gorgeous, right?

Lock & Key hooks from Urban. LOOOVE.


Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely perfume. I don't own this... but everytime I smell it, it makes me instantly happy! The girl at the fragrance counter spritzed me with it once and I couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day! I think I should invest!

I. DIE.


I have this dream of one day having this gorgeous dreamy guest room where my friends will stay and feel amazing and pampered and mostly at HOME. That's how guests should feel! Something about quilts just scream, "home"! Like your Great Grandma made it or something :)! But this aint your Grandma's quilt honey, it's from Urban as well. I particularly love the mix of funky and pretty fabrics used in this one. Drool. The more I look at it, the more I want it for my own room NOW... and holy cow people, when I went to look at it again it went on sale for $89. I feel like it's the urban outfitter God's speaking to me, and I'm thinking about answering their calls!



I.L.T. pt 2


What would you lick right now? Or at least... what do you like right now? ;o)
Leave me a link or blog about it!




Have a pretty pretty kind of day darlings!




14 love notes:

  1. Ooohh SJP's Lovely, I rotate 4 perfumes in daily basis and it's definitely one of them. The smell is so clean and feminine. Now that I think of it, it really suits your personality, girlie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love urban outfitters too. The lock and key is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that stuff. I'll be checking them out... and then blowing all my money there.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the door hangings. If you go to little shops around or a garage sell you can really find a nice quilt a grandma really made...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I like that quilt! I'm home sick today so if you're not working I'll give you a raang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I. want. it. all.

    Seriously, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need SO SO many of these items...especially that william dohman sign...like whoa i heart them!!! like your place here lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those lock and key hooks. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That water color t-shirt is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have great taste.......:) I'm loving my new steam washer and dryer and my family room rug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lock and key hooks! I can't wait to have my own place so I could decorate it as I wish!

    Lovely by SJP...its lovely indeed;) I need a new scent; I think I want vanilla...I love that smell!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, I love that lock and key!! a black one in my guest room. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving that quilt. It's ahhhh-mazing!
    Wow. Now I'm inspired and feel the urge to buy fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!