Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

{no rhyme or reason for sharing this photo except that I like it}

[one]
When I get a day to myself, I like to...
Organize, shop, clean, cook... I don't like to just lay around on my bootay, ya got me?
Unless I'm blogging, in which, I'm laying on my butt AND doing something.

[two]
High School was...
entertaining. It had it's ups and downs. I could take some & leave some.
I had a great Senior year, thanks to a ton of activities and awesome scheduling...
I'd do that year over again if I could. (ehh, okay... maybe not)

[three]
A little dream I have is...
to travel... a lot. I'd like to see America.

[four]
A big dream I have is...
to be able to stay home with future babies & be the Mom I think I was meant to be.
Also to be successful enough in business to be able to let other people handle the hands on work...
which would make the first part a lot easier.

[five]
If I could drive any car it would be...
I'm not a car person. Whatever MR tells me is safe and reliable will likely be what I go with for my next car.

[six]
A time that I felt really & truly beautiful was...
I know it's a mega cheese answer, but I feel most beautiful when I'm around MR.
I think that's when I'm happiest. Happy is always beautiful.

[seven]
Tomorrow I will...
possibly go with my friend to her 1st wedding dress fitting, [or] go to a craft show & then head out to Cooter Brown's to watch the LSU game & celebrate a friend's birthday

fill in the blanks & link up with:


HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!
Hope you do something lovely

7 love notes:

  1. Our big dream is much alike! I hope you get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you on #1!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing happened this morning. I read your blog and that picture looked super familiar. I had no idea why, but when I got to my Bio lecture, I realized there is a poster all over my campus with that picture on it. Interesting that I even noticed that kind of thing considering I have no idea what the poster was even about. I was just like "Oh that's off Lacey's blog" haha.

    Have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so um, i kinda wish the last sentence read like this:

    head to SUMMER BROWN'S to watch the LSU game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! you are too adorable. I like this idea to fill in the blank and when I get a day to myself I can either sleep all day and lounge around in my PJ's or go explore the city without having to think about what the other person wants to do, it's great.
    Big Dream I have is to travel anywhere and everywhere that I can! love traveling!

    happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just following your blog from Fill in the Blank Fridays. Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!