Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wardrobe Bucket List

I have a wardrobe "bucket list" of sorts.  You know... items you constantly have your eye out for & something inside of you just won't settle until you have them hanging in your closet?
After two years of searching for a pair of red shorts that suited me, I have found them!  I am not sure what it is that has had me stuck on having red shorts, but I just had to have some!  Mine are regular waisted sailor shorts by One 5 One.  I snagged them at Ross for a little over $15!
To add a cherry on top, when MR saw me wearing them he asked "When did you get those shorts, babe?"  I guess when you're wearing bright red on your rear your boy toy can't help but notice.
Do you have any clothing items that are on your wardrobe bucket list?

Inspire:
red red shorts
red shorts
(I wore the same top with my red shorts yesterday! Quawinky dink!)
red shorts + lace
red shorts + stripes
Shop:
Sailor Squad Shorts in Red...want want want
Red Denim Shorts
via forever 21

Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday!
xo

2 love notes:

  1. I think you just inspired me for red shortts too - they look amazing with a white shirt.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!