Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sometimes you just have to give in...


Tumblr_me079ahzm01r23twfo1_400_large

It's Christmas time... time for good tidings and cheer.  Tis the season to be jolly,  Fa, la, la, la, la and all that mess.   Normally I am gung- ho and chipper, but out of the blue tonight as my head hit my pillow I got a little sad.  Unexplained sadness is the pits.  I got the sudden urge to take a bath and cry.  What in the world is wrong with me?  I am happy.  I have a great family, great friends, cute nieces and nephews, a guy I am bonkers about and a wedding coming up in 5 months.  My brain begins to race... searching for something I could be down about.  Maybe I need to take better care of myself?  Maybe I need more me time?  Maybe I wish time would slow down a little?  Maybe I am stressed about getting Christmas shopping done?  Probably all of the above.  I don't know, but normally this doesn't set in until later on in the winter.  Whatever the reason, the way I get through it is knowing IT. WILL. PASS.  For now though, I will give in to the unexplained sadness.  I will run a bath, play some tunes, let the tears roll and pray that tomorrow this feeling is gone.  

Stress Less.

2 love notes:

  1. Isn't it weird how sometimes it hits you like that? So glad you are comfortable with just giving into it and letting all the sadness out. Sometime you just need that release. It took me years to learn that. (not sure why the bath is always the best place to cry, but it is)
    Hoping tomorrow will be a happier day

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!