Friday, January 1, 2016

DOUBLE DUTY Coffee & Olive Oil Scrub

link party palooza banner

My Husband is an every-morning-coffee type of person.  The coffee is usually cold by the time I get around to it & then I end up zapping it at least twice and drinking half the cup because I've got this baby who likes my attention.  Y'all know how it goes!  Any who, whether I get to drink the coffee or not, I usually am the one to clean the coffee pot and I have to tell ya', I cringe a little throwing away the grounds.  I KNOW there's all kinds of things I could do with it, I just don't always have the time.  Insert the quickest diy EVER! 
What you need: coffee grounds & olive oil

Here we go!  Scoop some of those grounds up with your fingers & place in the palm of your opposite hand.  Got it?  Great.  Now drizzle a little olive oil right on top of those grounds.  There ya' go! 

Now rub your hands together!  Scrub, scrub, scrub all over!  Do this over your kitchen sink because grounds are going to drop and it'll get messy!  Your hands are going to look suddenly fake tan... don't worry, it washes away!
But wait!  Before you toss the remainder of those coffee grounds & rinse your hands... do ya' love a clean, shiny sink?  I really do!  When the sink is clean, the kitchen feels instantly clean!
There are already all those fallen coffee grounds in your sink that you're going to have to clean, so go ahead and sprinkle some more in there!  Now grab a scouring pad and scrub-a-dub-dub!
Now rinse your freshly exfoliated & moisturized hands and your spic-n-span clean sink!  Ahhh, feels good doesn't it?  Now get out there and conquer your day!  You've got the smoothest hands and cleanest sink in town, girl!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!