Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh What A Night

Had quite a night last night.

In broken thoughts:
Best friend is losing her Grandma
I feel helpless.
I feel like BF is going through so much and not able to grieve what's happening around her.
I think it's important to take it all in, but also to be able to have a good upset/scared cry.
I just want to hold her and make it okay... I'll never be able to do that.
I cried to my Mom about it for 30 minutes after I hung up the phone from BF last night.
I really love her. I really love her family. I hate this for her.
All I can do is hold her hand.
Then again, we haven't really let go of one another's hand in 20 years.
I'm so lucky.
(Please say a prayer for her and her family. You can also head over here and send her well wishes.)

girls holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos

Relationships are scary and exciting and nauseating and amazing.
Last night there were moments when I thought I was about to lose it all.
Don't want to lose it all.
Blessed that I have something worth losing.
I wasn't doing well communicating my thoughts and feelings.
To you? I can communicate my feelings for him until the cows come home.
To him? Different story.
WG wears his heart on his sleeve.
Most men hide their feelings and are freaked when a girl talks about hers.
He's not most men.
Have I mentioned that I'm lucky? Yes? Well, again... I'M LUCKY.
I'm just not used to a guy wanting to hear these things & I was scared to run him off with it.
Turns out, not saying it was going to make him run off.
We talked.
We sat in silence.
We talked some more.
I'm going to be with him tonight.
I can't wait.
It's time to let go of the past and remember WG is not like anyone I've ever dated.
THANK GOD.
As you're reading this, I'm likely smiling at an incredibly sweet man who makes me melt. I'll bet a Benjamin he's smiling back.
Go ahead, say it... "LUCKY GIRL."
I KNOW.

lucky Pictures, Images and Photos

pics are both jacked from photobucket :) They enhanced my jibber jabber though, right?

6 love notes:

  1. Hee, hee! I love your jacked pictures - I do the same! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm really sorry for your friend's loss, yours too since you said you're close with her family. I hope it gets easier with the time passes, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

    Second, yeah you are lucky but so is he! I mean I already read your blog ever since you're in the previous relationship and I know how good of a girlfriend you can be. Glad he's as sensitive and appreciative as you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your friend's family.
    I'll keep them in my prayers.

    Congrats on the relationship you're making with WG! I feel like that every day with my hubby. Don't you just love the feeling??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about your friend, and her grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of your friend and her family!

    Love both jacked pictures - they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!