Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time Change & Changing Times

This time change is really affecting some of us.
Monday 9:00pm
I just hang around looking exhausted, while my handsome boyfriend gets his beauty rest.
It's good that he's getting some rest, because, boy oh boy, do I have a honey-do list for him tomorrow!

Top of the list:
Make me a framed peg board!
[b/c I am needing some serious thread storage right about now]
Well, because I bit the bullet and bought myself one of these bad boys last week...


!!!
Oh my goodness, do you know how much easier this is going to make my job?
LOTS.
However, I don't have a TON of space for it & everything that goes along with it. Sooo, to try to keep it all concealed so my brain is not constantly on work, I am converting this closet into an embroidery/fabric storage area. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, please assume I am buried under piles of fabric & thread and send help.
Wish me luck, won't you?
I will snap a shot for those interested when it's all finished ;)

4 love notes:

  1. Wow! What an awesome machine you have :)
    And what an awesome man to make things for you even when he's sleepy. My husband is always sleepy, it seems....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the time change either.. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!