Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A letter to my MR

Dear Mr.,
     In case you were wondering, it has been 410 days since I gave you a shiny new ring and you gave me a shiny new last name.  A last name I'm so proud to share with you and hopefully a couple of littles someday.  I think I want three.  One that looks like me, one that looks like you and then one that is such a perfect mixture of the two of us that we can't decide who they look the most like.  Of course that won't stop me from teasing you that obviously that child looks just like their Mama.
     I hope that every day you know how grateful I am that you are mine.  You are such a loving and deserving man and I hope that I can always be everything you've always wanted.  Every day I wake up next to you is a day that God has answered my prayers.  I can't explain to you what a gift it is to be able to say that.  It's fun to look back and remember the beginning and so much fun to look forward and imagine our future, but I want you to know that I am loving the present.  I love every exciting, lazy, crazy, boring, sweet, gorgeous day with you.
     Cheers to you for finding a way to make pink puffy hearts pop out of my eyes every. single. day.  I love you & I always will.  Bet you a dollar.


0 love notes:

Post a Comment

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!