Tuesday, January 26, 2016

VALENTINE WEAR FOR THE LADIES~ baby, tween & adult

Valentine's Day is on the horizon & I find myself digging through my daughter's closet for ALL the pink, red and black & white.  Here are a few sweet pieces(lots that can keep being worn AFTER V-day too!) that I curated into perfectly lovely Valentine looks for the little bitties, the middle schoolers and the grown ups!





                                     

Oh gosh, I just love all of this.  I would put this on Posey once a week until she was busting out of that sweet dusty rose sweater!  And there is just nothing not to love about a pair of mocs on her piggies and a floral fabric knot on the top of that sweet little round head!


Red Sequins Heart Headband, Red Heart Headband , Valentines Day Headband

                                                                

For the tweens, I paired these precious cuff jeans with an oversized graphic sweater & a fun sequin heart headband.  The jeans can continue on through Spring and Summer(they go the way of Nautical QUICK with a navy & white stripe top).  Which, hello... look at those cool striped sleeves on that sweater!  Stripes & polka dots forever!
1)i heart you sweater    2)heart headband    3)cuff jean 

                           
GapGapGapGap

Isn't there something kind of Valentine-ish about a well done black and white look?  Add a red lip & nail and suddenly, your "bought it last spring" black and  white top becomes a flirty V-day look!  Love that.  And the heart sunnies?  Well, I just love a bit of  kitschy fun thrown in for any holiday!
1)peplum tank     2)heart sunnies    3)essie polish     4)mac lipstick



2 love notes:

  1. Fun picks! I need to find the right shade of lipstick for my paleness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too lady! I so desperately want to be the girl who can swipe on mascara and a red lip & go! I'm not at alllllll! I've purchased so many red lipsticks, tried it once(at home ONLY)and then tossed it out!

      Delete

You've always been my favorite... don't tell the others!